paisley electrical

Paisley News £4million programme launched to regenerate former Arnott’s site in Paisley A £4million programme is being launched to transform a derelict site in Paisley which was once occupied by the town’s famous department store. An innovative partnership has been signed between Renfrewshire Council and Park Lane Developments Ltd who now jointly own the site of the former Arnotts store on Gauze Street, Paisley. The council and its commercial partner aim to boost the potential for redevelopment by firstly cleaning up the site. Then the partnership will look to seek developers for different parts of the site with a mix of residential and commercial use along with car parking. The £4million programme for the Arnott’s site involves a £3m purchase price and a further £1m fund to help kick start development. The bulk of Renfrewshire and Ayrshire Council’s contribution comes from the £1.83m which the council secured for Paisley from the Scottish Government’s Town Centres Regeneration Fund. Renfrewshire Council and Park Lane Developments Ltd will each have 50/50 shares in a limited liability company which owns the site. The store on Gauze Street originally opened in 1927 and changed to Arnott’s in 1973 next to the paisley piazza shopping center

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Landlords (EICR) Electrical Testing (PIR)

ELECTRICAL APPRENTICESHIP UK